Live Occupancy Counting
Many venues and organisations such as stadiums, bars, nightclubs or other visitor attractions need to know the numbers of visitors on site in order to keep within set capacity limits and meet health and safety guidelines. Using thermal imaging technology and 3D video counters, intergrated with intuitive software, Axiomatic’s occupancy systems enable events teams and venue owners to:
- Monitor how many people are in various zones within a site and the site as a whole
- Receive Live occupancy updates via a display screen using Windows RealTime
- Set maximum occupancy levels and receive audio, visual, email and text warnings when these capacity limits are approaching or reached
- Use multiple counters to view how many people enter different zones in a single site
- Schedule maintenance activities when customer numbers are typically low
- Assess sales conversion rates (sales / number of potential customers)
- Manage buildings better
- Advise site managers on effective staffing levels at time of varying occupancy – improve customer service and reduce staff costs.
Live Counts and access to Real Time Information
Our counters are utilised by establishments such as children’s play centres, art galleries and leisure complexes with accurate information on the number of people in an area. Our counting and reporting systems were deployed at Wembley Stadium to monitor to manage free flowing crowds of between 25,000-50,000 at music concerts. Our systems are currently in use at Center Parcs to monitor the occupancy of the main swimming pools.