Live Occupancy Counting
Axiomatic’s Live Occupancy Counting Systems are deployed across a wide range of organisations – ranging from museums, to leisure complexes and nightclubs.
Our systems allow the user to:
- Monitor how many people are in various zones within a site and the site as a whole
- Receive Live occupancy updates via a display screen using Windows RealTime
- Set maximum occupancy levels and receive audio, visual, email and text warnings when these capacity limits are approaching or reached
- Use multiple counters to view how many people enter different zones in a single site
- Schedule maintenance activities when customer numbers are typically low
- Assess sales conversion rates
- Manage buildings better
- Advise site managers on effective staffing levels at times of varying occupancy – improve customer service and reduce staff costs.
Live Counts and access to Real Time Information
Our counting and reporting systems were deployed at Wembley Stadium to monitor to manage free flowing crowds of between 25,000-50,000 at music concerts. Our systems are currently in use at Center Parcs to monitor the occupancy of the main swimming pools.