SafeCount Social Distancing Solution from Irisys
Do you know how many people are in your building right now?
Do you need to set limits on the number of people in one place?
We can help
Due to the COVID-19 crisis, we need to put restrictions and limits on the number of people that can gather in one place, such as a supermarkets, shops, pharmacies or public facilities, toilets and changing rooms.
These measures are designed to keep everyone safe and ensure people have enough room to distance themselves from other people nearby. It also allows us the ability to make a phased return to normal working. But how can you ensure you comply?
SafeCount utilises highly accurate overhead Time of Flight people counters to monitor the numbers of people entering and leaving a zone to calculate the occupancy of that area. The figures are shown on a tablet display to make it easy to tell at a glance whether it is safe to enter the zone or not. The data is also accessible from any mobile smart device for convenient up to the minute access for your staff.
- Real time occupancy monitoring solution
- Live occupancy data with visual warnings and alerts when limits are approached or exceeded
- Customer and attendant dashboards
- Historic reports for analysis and audit
- Accessible on any WiFi enabled device
- Suitable for buildings with multiple entrances
- Fast, easy installation
- Out of the box, standalone solution with no need for networking
- Unaffected by light levels, temperature changes etc
- Fully scaleable
- Pre-configured for easy self-installation
- No privacy issues
How Does it Work?
- Irisys Vector 4D Time of Flight counters are installed at each entrance
- The Counter is connected to a WiFi Access Point
- Only power is needed, no networking
- Customers are counted accurately and anonymously
- The data is broadcast to your display tablet
- Set your occupancy limits and messages
- View the data on any smart mobile device