Desk & Room Sensors
Axiomatic Desk Monitoring
Axiomatic’s wireless Desk Sensors are designed to assist organisations analyse how individual workspaces are being used and uncover potential inefficiencies and cost-saving opportunities.
Using Passive Infrared (PIR) technology, each wireless desk sensor unit is placed under a desk. When the sensor detects movement, it sends a signal to a data-collection receiver, to then present data to the end user in our intuitive reporting system.
- Was the workspace actually used?
- How long was it used?
- What is the maximum number of workspaces in use at any given time?
- What is the average number of desks being used daily, weekly, monthly, etc.
- Passively captures desk occupancy data and metrics
- Fast and easy installation
- Communicates Wirelessly with EnOcean® Gateway receiver
- Typical battery life of 3 - 5 years
- Suitable for small spaces such as meeting rooms
- Provides actionable data to address real estate and other operational inefficiencies
- Available as standard using licence-free frequency bands of 868MHz in Europe, or 902MHz in USA/Canada
Efficiently Access Your Data
*Features still in development, everything is subject to change