Brickstream Stereoscopic Counters
Highly accurate and versatile people counting systems for sophisticated data gathering. Our stereoscopic video-based counters detect people or specific objects passing beneath video counters fitted to the ceiling inside each entrance.
Video counting or computer vision is the most advanced type of people counting. Our systems use embedded software to make a robust and easily scaleable solution. Brickstream video people counting cameras offer the best way of ensuring accurate footfall and queue counting where dense crowding and slow moving pedestrian traffic occurs.
Our Brickstream 2300 Video counting solutions offers:
- Filtering of objects based on height, shape and size, i.e. shopping carts and pushchairs as desired.
- Robust and accurate metrics across a broad set of environments: indoor/outdoor and high traffic.
- High count accuracy, typically achieving over 95% in standard locations (excluding occupancy).
- Adjusts automatically to environmental changes: lighting, temperature,etc.
- Easy, unobtrusive, overhead mounting with support for oblique views.
- Supports scheduled streaming digital video output for remote data validation.
- Flash memory stores configuration settings Micro SD storage stores several days data for one year to protect against loss.
- Real-time data delivery – facilitating live occupancy management.
- Work down to low ambient light levels.
Topps Tiles PLC is Britain’s largest tile specialist with over 340 stores throughout the UK. Before we approached Axiomatic, we had researched and trialled a number of different solutions in our stores but none were suitable for our needs. Following initial conversations with Axiomatic, they quickly assessed our requirements and were able to provide us with the perfect solution in the stereoscopic footfall counter. The service we received whilst rolling out the solution to our store network was efficient, friendly and always very reliable; if we experienced anything outside of the “norm” Axiomatic were on hand to help out and suggest possible solutions. We were very impressed with the installation process and by how smoothly the solution was rolled out, particularly for the size of the project. The data from the counters is now a key measure within the business and we would recommend Axiomatic to any company, large or small, who are looking for an effective footfall counter solution". Tom Ryan, Head of Operations
Video Counters,Video Counter, Video Counting,Brickstream video counting camera,accurate footfall,brickstream 2300Video Counters,Video Counter, Video Counting,Brickstream video counting camera,accurate footfall,brickstream 2300