Q-Scan Beam Counters
Beam Counters are a cost-effective way of getting basic footfall trends. The unit is simple to install and sits on one side of an entrance. It emits an infra-red beam that is bounced back from a reflective plate placed directly opposite the unit. When the beam is broken, it registers a count.
They are more accurate than a people counting clicker and are great for basic trends, but their accuracy is reduced by larger pedestrian flows or other factors that can affect the beam, such as wider entrances, inward opening doors or direct sunlight. The units must be mounted directly opposite the supplied reflector to count. These Beam Counters should not be expected to be more than 85% accurate.
Please note that these counters require a power source and are not battery operated.
- Clear LCD screen for set-up and viewing counts
- Even easier set-up - Simple to mount the counter and reflector and set up via remote control.
- Increased data storage - On-board count memory storing data for 3 years’ worth of counts.
- Designed for mounting at different heights to count bodies/legs
- On-screen counts can be turned 'on' or 'off'.
- Historical hourly & daily counts can be browsed on-screen.
- Uses variable beam strength to adjust for different entrance widths and locations.
- Count data up-loadable - Easy import into Excel SD card (£40 for Q-Scan software SD Card upgrade)
- More detailed reporting - View count data hourly, daily and monthly summaries.
View individual time-stamped counts and events detailing beam blocks and power interruptions. Click for Specifications
Please note that these counters are mains powered (excluding the Networked Twincomm) and not battery operated so require a power source.
Q-Scan Unicomm Standalone£230.00 + VAT
Q-Scan Unicomm SD£270.00 + VAT
Q-Scan Twincomm Standalone£285.00 + VAT
Q-Scan Twincomm SD£325.00 + VAT
Twincomm With Ethernet£409.00 + VAT
Twincomm With Ethernet and PeopleCounted Core® Reporting£519.00 + VAT
Now Available - Q-Scan Mounting Posts £90 + VAT & Postage per post
Designed for the Q-Scan beam counters, our mounting posts enable you to install a beam counter even when there isn’t a suitable location for the counter and/or reflectors. Constructed from steel, the posts bolt to the floor to ensure the stability of your counter. Cables are hidden inside the post structure, giving a neat finish. Post are available for both unit and reflectors and are supplied with fixing kits. Contact us for details.
To order and for prices, please visit our Shop or call us on 0115 8757508
Overseas customers should contact us to confirm prices.
Discounts available on larger orders. Contact our sales team for details of discounts.